I didnt get my Christmas cards out, and was unable to do goodie plates. I just want everyone to know that I know that Christ lives and Im thankful that we are able to celebrate his birth. This is a hard time of year for me because of my seasonal depression. This year has been better then most and Im thankful for that as well. Im thankful for my family and friends. I appreciate everything they do for me. Im also so very blessed to be married to Trent. He loves me unconditionally and is a hardworker and has a very strong Testimony of our Savior and the church. He also has a great family that has made me feel welcome into their family. I hope every one has a very merry Christmas and remembers Christ.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment