I finally got around to decorating the house a little.
Last week for Family Home Evening we went to a couple of tree lots and the 4 foot tall trees were going for $50!!! There was NO WAY we would pay that much for a little tree. A couple of days later I decided we would go to Target to price their artificial trees and of course they were more then I wanted to pay AND were out of the 4 footer that was $30. We decided to go to home Depot to see what their prices were and they had live trees there. They had a little area that had $20 trees so we got one.

Kendra and I went shopping at Michaels on Thanksgiving day

We bought cut out christmas decorations that we brought home and decopodged. I bought the snowman, and Kendra bought a Christmas tree. I had bought a christmas tree from Deseret Industries over the summer for a dollar and this is how mind turned out.

Im almost all done with my shopping. We have scaled way down on presents this year and are focusing more on service and Christ.
Trent and I went shopping on black friday and got most of what we had planned to get the kids on sale!!
Winter has been unusual here. It has been unseasonably warm and on black friday, early in the morning it was so foggy outside. I cant recall a time since I've lived here that it was so foggy that you couldnt see down the street. It was pretty cool, but I was feeling a little clostraphobic.


4 comments:
At Costco.
Super cute! I mean us;) but your Christmas stuff looks good too.
Pretty! I esp love the sign above the stockings! =)
Love the snow man...I made one last year.
Also love that you guys took a picture of yourselves in Michaels to capture the moment..LOL
Post a Comment