So I was Tagged about a week ago but I am just getting to it.
I was tagged by Shanell http://sskknudsen.blogspot.com/
Tag rules:
1. you link back to the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. enjoy the results
6 unimportant things about myself:
1: I always have some sort of tune or song in my head, everything I do, I do it to that beat.
2: I love numbers, my favorite is 8, but I love to count everything and usually figure out some sort of math problem I "need" to solve, or count them into groups.
3: My 3 favorite shows right now are "The First 48", "Intervention" on A&E and "What Not to Wear" on TLC.
4: I am a computer retard, pretty much the only thing I am capable of using it for is stalking LOL!
5: On my left inside wrist I have a backwards "k" in my viens, and on my right inside wrist is a forward "k", they are mirror image.....
6: I am already dreading winter, the days are SOOOOOO short!
I cant really tag 6 people since I only know 4 people who blog and 2 have already been tagged.
So I tag Colin, Candice, Ellen, and 3 stalkers, whom ever they may be.
4:
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Tag
Posted by Las Vegas Nielsen's at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Man, I am totally CRAVING lemeons now...so weird
Post a Comment