As Im sitting here posting about the little kitties, Im hearing an odd noise coming from the shop vac that is in my room, right next to me.
Knowing that Galiath let the hamsters out this morning I thought maybe it was one of them under it so I pick it up and nothing. I edit my last post and hear the noise again....I sit real still and keep hearing it so I decide to take the top off and to my suprise, there is a little white kittie!!!! I just cant believe it! I can only imagine that it had just enough crawling ability to climb thru the hose.
You have no idea how excited I am!!!!
When I got the kittie out, I layed it by Kittie Kat and she got up and walked away so Oreo stepped in and licked her so she would go pottie
Yes, thats the little kitties bum her face is in...
and then she started cleaning her up.
Mom finally took Nubbins and is feeding her now. She wanted her back under the bed where she had her to begin with.




3 comments:
Wow, That is amazing!! I can't believe it went through the whole hose. That is so crazy!!
That day SUCKED, but the little kitty left was too lucky.
At least the mom didn't eat the kittens.
I tagged you!
Post a Comment