CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

UPDATE!

K So I dont have time to send any recent pics to my email so I can post them here, so I will just do a quick update. I dont HAVE to post pictures every time I blog.
So the little kitty is doing good. He is such a mellow little guy. He is pluffy and has a semi flat looking face (I think its just from the fluffy hair). He loves to sleep still and likes to play with his paws. His tummy is real chubby since he only shares his milk with his WAY older sister Oreo! Yeah, I slap her everytime she does that. She looks like a flippin retard! She still likes to be the helper and take care of her little brother. Its pretty funny to see her try and pick him up. She hasnt quite got it down so it looks kind of cruel for the poor little baby.

Trent is staying busy with work, not that great of jobs, but we havent fallen behind on bills yet so thats a blessing, I know a lot of people in the construction business have really fallen hard. He is still the Elders Quorum President. He also keeps busy helping Syd in Scouts. He is going with them on July 19th to their yearly Scout camp. Instead of 5 days its going to be 7. They are going to some lake in the Uintahs and they have to hike 7 miles in. They are excited. I am totally panicking already. Im a total control freak and I cant stand that they will be some where that has no cell service and if some emergency arrives, I cant just drive there real quick and let them know! UGH!! I hate it!

Syd is just a pain in my butt. he totally thinks he is an adult and can do what ever he wants. He likes his hair long (NOT a mullet) and I dont. Im taking him in this week to see if we can reach a happy medium on the hair (WOW, how do you spell, medium? nothing looks right)

Kailee and Spencer are both still in school until July 14th. Yeah, it sucks.

Christina starts kindergarten in the fall :( I cant believe Im all done having kids and my baby is going to Kindergarten. Im totally in the next stage of life and it kind of sucks!
I took her to go get her shots for school. She was real nervous and wanted to go home before we went into the room. When they called her name she started bawling. I felt so bad. She had to have 2 in each arm. She actually stopped crying once they did the first shot. The last one hurt a little, but she did really well. I was proud of her.

So thats a quick update for now. I will post pics and stuff on another post.

2 comments:

Shanell said...

yeah, post a pic of syd's hair, I'm curious.

Colin said...

Lol shave it in his sleep, I shaved my head willingly, just to see if I'm balding.

(I'm not, but still scared helpless).

What's your email, I need it to invite you to read my PRIVATE blog.