CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

60th Anniversary






Trents parents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on June 28th. Their actual anniversary is earlier in the year (march or may, I cant remember). We went up to Draper and stayed at his parents house friday and saturday night and came home sunday. I didnt take too many pictures while we were there, but I did get a few from the luncheon.
It was nice spending time with the family and it was nice and cool up there.
Saturday night we played some type of Gin with Lyle and Cathy, it was really fun, I wish I could remember what it was called so I could google it and find the instructions.

2 comments:

Brenda Dickerson Lassabe said...

Wow I am shocked to see that Ruby finally went grey! She looks beautiful! They both look great!

Shanell said...

crap, I was in draper on friday. You need to let me know when you come to Utah!!