CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I've been Tagged

K so I was tagged about a week ago, probably more like two so I guess I will do that now.

Twenty Years ago:

1. I was working at my first "real" job at Jack in the Box
2. I was earning $3.50 an hour
3. I bought my first car, a '78 Chevy Monza (the lemon)
4. Candice, Shannon and I used to play "Top Gun" in the lemon.

Ten Years ago:

1. Syd just turned 4, Kailee was 9 months old and I was about 4 weeks pregnant with Spencer.
2. I worked for a company cleaning a Nevada State Bank in the evenings.
3. Trent and I had a side job where we posted directional signs on the weekends.
4. I probably was cleaning peoples houses once a week.

Five Years ago:

1. I had just had Christina August 20th
2. I was on the PTA at the kids school.
3. We bought our Dodge truck
4. My Grandad Dickerson past away and his funeral was on Syds birthday.

Three Years ago:

1. I almost died
2. I gained 60 lbs over night from the fluids they pumped into me trying to keep me alive. I lost the 60lbs of water weight plus in January I started to lose 90 more lbs.
3. I had an 8mm kidney stone stuck and sent me into septic shock
4. I had a bag hanging from my kidney and had my very first "surgery"

One Year ago:

1. I was in the Young Womens
2. Still on the PTA
3. My oldest officially became a teenager.
4. I cleaned house 3 times a week for other people.

So Far This Year:

1. Replaced the lower manifold in my van.
2. Survived Trent going to scout camp in the Uintahs with no cell phone service for 6 days.
3. Bottled lots of chicken and potatoes with Candice.
4. Built some shelves in my bathroom.

Yesterday I:

1. Went to the church and helped prep a delicious italian meal for 20 people
2. Attended "Project temple" (Trent is the Elders Quorum Pres. and is in charge of it)
3. Cleaned up after "Project temple" (RS was in charge of this and Im the 1st counselor)
4. Argued with Kailee about whether the bedroom door should be left opened or not.

Today I:

1. Have eaten some delicous italian left overs for breakfast.
2. Will attened a baptism at 10 am.
3. Will do some laundry
4. Will attend the Relief Society General Broadcast at the church this evening.

In the next year I'll:

1. Start adding on to the house
2. try to fix the transmission on the van
3. pay off the truck
4. continue to be a wife and mom.

I tag whom ever reads this blog (Terri LOL)

1 comments:

:) said...

Things I thought of as I read this that you didnt add:

20 years ago shortly after buying the Lemon- which was freaking awesome- you were detailing it as some jackass on a bicycle was tossing his salad on our sidewalk. EW!

15 years ago you were taking care of an elderly man with syphilis that spread to his brain.

10 years ago, after Spencer was born you almost always had both boobs out with children attached to them.

5 years ago you were rich. According to your children, Christina came along and she made you poor and Trent started beating them all because he only loved her. "lovely" @@

3 years ago while you were dying, I made you watch my kids because you werent that sick. (sorry)

Dad had his knees did. ( I say knees did like on white chicks in my head)

Thats all I have but I am curious, how long ago did you buy your current porta potty? That should be written down somewhere and put in a time capsule.

And speaking of you being in the Hospital. Remember when Kailee was born and I brought Syd to the hospital and he was all happy and when I said to him "we're going to see your mom" and he very cheerily said "Yep, she's dead." lol I can still hear his little voice clear as day. He was such a cute elf with a tail.