CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nice Suprise






I went to Kingman on Friday afternoon to scrapbook with Candice and Kendra on Saturday. I didnt get much done, only 2 pages, but we are doing it again on monday.



We had a BBQ at Kendra's place cuz her inlaws brought down a BBQer. At 6:30 we went to a Close To My Heart (CTMH) work shop at my sisters' friends house and learned how to distress paper. I cant wait to use the tecnique tomorrow.



I left Kingman by 9pm and came home to this:





I was SO SUPRISED!
While we were gone Trent put in new doors, jambs and CASING!!!! I havent had casing in YEARS!
Still no base, but that will be installed after I retexture and paint the livingroom/kitchen walls. the doors make it look like a new house. Im so super excited! Im going to go with a whole new color on my walls and doors. The doors being a lighter color makes the house look bigger so thats what Im going to do. I will let you all know when I get it done and post pics. It will be a while before its done though, the texturing that I do takes a while but looks super nice!

4 comments:

:) said...

WOW!~ I can't believe it! It looks really good. Wonder what's next? A new room addition?

Brenda Dickerson Lassabe said...

It does look great! YOu should go to Kingman and spend the night more often!

Shanell said...

Holy Crap!!! Looks sooo good...remember when we painted it when Kennedi was a baby, and Trent was suppose to do it then, ha ha, that only took 4 years.

Can't wait to see it finished!

Colin said...

Cool, maybe you'll have an addition by the time Christina is 20!