When this litter of kittens were born, they were THE ugliest things EVER!
Now that they are older they are super cute!
Its time for them to find new homes so the kids made a poster and tacked it to the tree in the front yard.

The first day we had it up, 5 siblings stopped by and looked at them and picked Red, as in the red headed step child.
Today 3 siblings stopped by and said their mom wanted a white girl. So I had to come in the house and look on the internet to see how you tell the difference with cats. I hope I was right. The thosekids were happen when they left.
Now we are down to three, kittens that is, we still have the mom, Kitty Kat, and Oreo, her daughter from her first litter.
They are at the cute age where they love to play and just look super cute.




4 comments:
They are soo cute! I hate giving them away. You couldn't find them a smaller water bowl?
Please get them fixed! I will help you. They are super cute but Bob Barker is right. I am calling lol my "word verification is larda. I am a fatty fat. We can get all our animals fixed at the same time. :)
So cute....keep letting her have them until we build a house. We will be surrounded by fields, so I told Kennedi she could get 2. then they can keep the mice away.
Shanell,
Im sure either Kitty Kat, or Oreo (Oil) will have kitties by around the time you are in your house since I cant afford to get them fixed anytime soon.
Brenda, thats the dog water bowl and all of the kitties have always drank out of it lol.
Post a Comment