CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

You had a birthday shout "HURRAY"!!!


Trents birthday was Thursday May 1st. I cant believe he is SOOO OLD! (cuz Im not aging at all)

With no running vehicles I borrowed my dads pathfinder to get Trents present. He had mentioned a few months ago that he wanted a picture we had seen at Deseret Book, so thats what I got him. Of course they didnt have it at the DB near us so I had to go clear across town to get it. You cant tell cuz he never smiles, but he was excited to get it.
Since his birthday was on a weekday we went out to Olive Garden saturday night and invited our brother in law, Jack (Candice's husband) to come along with us.
It was fun. We ran into a couple that used to live in our ward about 6 or 7 years ago. Found out he is going to dental school at UNLV so he gave us a card so Trent and I can go and see him, since we dont have insurance and havent been to the Dentist in years. I know thats totally not cool cuz teeth are very important to me! Totally vain, but I even told Trent that if his parents hadnt have fixed his teeth I probably would have never given him a second look, except maybe to check out is jacked up teeth (HEHEHEHE)

4 comments:

Shanell said...

Wow...Trent looked super excited!! So just Jack went out to eat with you guys?? I like the new background too, way cute.

Las Vegas Nielsen's said...

Yeah, Jack went because he was in town for some kind of convention/ lecture and was at our house getting some scrap wood and Trent invited him.

Schueler Crew said...

Sorry I missed it. Happy birthday Trent! You are such a cow, " I only would have looked at him to make fun of his teeth". Your poor children is that how you look at them. LMAO I am funny!

Colin said...

Don't ever tell Syd of your views on teeth.

Seriously is something being done about that?